Friday, November 25, 2011

I just can't get enough

I've decided I need to paint my own version of this tank top for Australia.




Get in line.

Despite all my crafting, my list seems to be growing... there are just too many great ideas on Pinterest, and I don't even own a house yet (that's when I'll REALLY be in trouble).

Last week's craft fair was pretty decent. I think Kiwi's are pretty crafty. I totally fell in love with this briefcase purse, but I didn't have the $40 to spare so I just left with a little llama. My self control can only go so far. The craft fair made me miss my crafty partner in crime: my mom. We can wander around and gaze at crafts for hours. Back when I was in high school, my mom and I went to a big craft fair in Victoria- for an entire weekend. To be fair, there were tutorials- it wasn't all looking.

Highfalutin, LA-DI-DA



After that I sweet-talked Scotty into taking me to the craft store. 2 1/2 hours later, I emerged (cause Scotty made me) with this:






No comments:

Post a Comment