Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hold up I ain't finished yet

Time change.

I know the Canadian one was a few weeks ago. It put us 4 hours behind you.

We just had ours last night, and because it is heading into Autumn, we gained an hour meaning that we'll have 5 hours of jet-lag to suffer through when we come back. So my getting up at 9 am this morning means I'll want to sleep until 2 pm at home.

Good thing I'm coming back to a restaurant job.

Yesterday I snuck away from the hostel (I was on duty for the afternoon) to catch the last 20 mins of Scotty's Rugby match.

I've already vented about how annoying some of these guys are about rugby, and how they literally mock Scotty because they refuse to believe he can handle himself on the rugby field.

It's still annoying, and just wrong. The kiwi house master he plays with left the game early because he hit his head, but the boys insist on pointing at Scotty and saying he's far too weak to play.

I kinda hate them. They've got zero reasoning skills. Clearly I've failed as a house tutor.

But Scotty's team mates know he can play. I heard lot's of guys cheering Scotty's name during his runs.

And much to my delight, I actually captured one of his runs on video.



2 comments:

  1. Slow motion is awesome! It looks like he's in one of those Braveheart type fighting movies. Those haters are rediculous. It looks like he's killing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! The boys have watched it numerous times....me too :) -love farrah

    ReplyDelete