Tuesday, February 21, 2012

That's Something Worth Holding on to.

Scotty just wrote his midterm this morning. It is incredible to see how aging has completely changed the type of student he is. He spent most of the weekend studying, and even studied the entire day yesterday. I like seeing how he cares about doing well (I have trouble understanding people that don't care at all- but I know that I tend to over-care).

Anyways, with my partner in crime buried in the books, I buried myself in the books too and took tons of notes on colour theory (I finished off the book in fact!), and now I am reading the 1999 edition of "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" (I need to brush up on my drawing skills for school). I came across a quote I quite like:

"Don't pay any attention to the critics. Don't even ignore them"- Samuel Goldwyn

I believe that quote will become very valuable as I launch myself into this rather terrifying and exciting world of design (where catty people seem to congregate).

And that's it. I have a video I'll be posting maybe later tonight or tomorrow morning, but I am late for tea- so I'll have to see what scraps the boys have left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment