Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reunited and it feels so good.

After two and a half weeks apart (us in Australia, then them at a camp, then us camping down south), Scotty and Brian went down to see two matinees in a row at Hoyts theater (I am going to bring my camera next time we go, you won't be able to get over the seats and leg room). I am sure it was followed by some Mc D's (which is called MAC-ah's down here) and some riding. This is how they pulled up at the front door after their date.

Just the two of us...


THEY WRESTLE JUST ABOUT EVERY NIGHT... AND WHEN I SAY WRESTLE I MEAN THAT BRIAN TRIES TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM SCOTTY'S ATTACKS. IT'S EXTRA CREEPY BECAUSE SCOTTY DRAWS THE BLINDS AND THEN LURCHES AT HIS FRIEND. BOY RELATIONSHIPS ARE WEIRD. IMAGINE IF DURING THESE 8 MONTHS OF WATCHING THESE TWO WRESTLE- I GOT LED TO BELIEVE THIS IS NORMAL FRIEND BEHAVIOUR AND RETURNED TO CANADA AND BEGAN DRAWING THE BLINDS ON MY FRIENDS, MOM, MOTHER IN LAW, SISTER'S IN LAW... I COULD NEVER GET AWAY WITH IT. SOMEHOW SCOTTY DOES. I THINK IT BURNS OFF A LOT OF THOSE BURGERS THEY EAT- THEIR BREATHING BECOMES AWFULLY LABOURED WHILE THEY'RE WRESTLING.


Brian is already getting really sad at the thought of us leaving. Many of his sentences start with, "we only have like 4 weekends left so..." (usually this is justifying more burgers). 

No comments:

Post a Comment